Ogden Music Festival (OMF) 13h Annual
September 3, 4 and 5, 2021 (Labor Day weekend)
Fort Buenaventura, 2450 "A" Avenue, Ogden, Utah
THIS AGREEMENT, made on or before September 3, 2021 by and between Ogden Friends of Acoustic Music (OFOAM), hereinafter called OFOAM and VENDOR.
- This agreement is for non-food vendors only. NOTE: Food vendors must contact Emily Scoville Weber County Food and Beverage Manager (801) 399-8257 is for food information and forms. FOOD VENDOR DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN FESTIVAL AREA. Vendor Coordinator will give food vendor’s a State of Utah Tax form and tax table for their reference and use after the festival.
- Corporate sponsors are eligible to receive one free booth space at Silver Guitar level $500/in kind. (see sponsor packet link at our website http://ofoam.org). Vendor Coordinator, Kara Twitchell is responsible for the vendor area and all questions should be directed to her.
- Non-profits are not guaranteed space in the festival area. Non-profits may receive a complimentary booth space if they include a youth activity in their booth that supports our mission of youth engagement and brings value to the OMF. Non-profits may be charged the standard booth fee.
- Application DEADLINE is Saturday, August 17, 2021.
- VENDOR shall pay a non-refundable vendor fee of $175.00 on or before Friday September 3, 2021 to execute this agreement. VENDOR will receive a discounted rate of $160.00 if application is received not later than Monday July 1, 2021. Payment will be due after notification of acceptance and is non-refundable.
VENDOR space will be 10’ x 10’. No structure or covering will be provided. OFOAM suggests each vendor use an EZ-up type of structure. Booth area will be the responsibility of the vendor.
VENDOR will be responsible for setting up, taking down, and attending to their booth(s). SECURITY will not be provided for vendor booth(s).
VENDOR booth set-up will be coordinated with vendor coordinator for the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, September 1, noon to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, September 2, 9:00 am to 11:00 or 3:00 to 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 3, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Media opportunities may be available Thursday or Friday for early arrivals.
Vendor’s vehicle will be moved to a designated parking area as soon as they off load their product(s). VENDOR camping at the festival will be given a discounted camping fee of $25 per vendor. Vendor must list all campers in their group. Vendor will be given an Eventbrite.com access code to purchase camping. NOTE: Vendor dogs will not be allowed in the festival area and must be contained in campsite.
- Vendors are responsible for COVID compliance at their booth.
- VENDOR booth tear-down will begin at 7:00 p.m. Sunday, September 5, 2021 (or after the last Performance of the day - NOT before). It is the vendor’s responsibility to drive safely in the festival area.
- VENDOR will be given two festival passes per booth. Contact Vendor Coordinator if additional ($75.00) per pass(es) are needed. An Eventbrite.com passcode will be given to approved vendors for additional discount pass(es).
- ELECTRICITY will not be provided.
- VENDOR hereby assumes all liability for any claim, injury or damage that occurs in, on, or about the premises used by the VENDOR or arising out of VENDOR’s performance of this agreement. VENDOR hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and save harmless OFOAM, its officers, agents, volunteers, and Weber County from and against any and all liability for bodily injury (including death), damage to property, personal injury, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), and lawsuits from, or alleged to arise from, activities which are subject of this agreement. Including, but not limited to, theft, damage, loss of product or display facilities, personal injury, strike, or Acts of God.
- This event is rain or shine. OFOAM will not make refunds due to weather. Please ensure your booth is secure in case of wind, rain, etc.
- FOOD AND NON-FOOD VENDORS will be given a State of Utah Tax form, tax table, and envelope for their reference and use at the festival. Vendor shall complete and send tax information to the State of Utah after the festival.
- Food and non-food vendors are required to complete the Ogden City Corporation Special Public or Civic Event License form and pay $15.00 fee for the 3-day festival. Vendor Coordinator will give food and non-food vendors the form and collect the event fee and form during vendor setup.
- Quantity of VENDOR space may be limited.
- Selection of VENDOR is based on quality, value, professionalism and product(s) in line with the lifestyle of our devoted festival fans. Filling out the attached application does not guarantee a space. VENDOR’S will not be allowed to attend the festival if they have not received confirmation prior to the event, no exceptions.
- To assist OFOAM, VENDOR is required to provide photo(s) with the application via mail or email, a basic description and background information about VENDOR’S product or service regardless if they have attended a prior festival. Each festival is a standalone event and updated photos are required.
- Unofficial Ogden Music Festival and festival performing artist merchandise is not allowed. No exceptions.
- VENDOR by signing this agreement you acknowledge that you and all vendor employees have read and understand the agreement requirements governing the OFOAM, Ogden Music Festival.
- SEVERABILITY: If parts of the agreement are held to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable the remainder of the agreement should still apply.
- DONATIONS to OFOAM are encouraged. If your weekend at the OFOAM, 2021 Ogden Music Festival (OMF) is profitable, please consider a donation to support OFOAM future festivals, concerts, etc.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between OFOAM and VENDOR and any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this agreement shall not be binding upon either party except to the extend incorporated in this agreement.
In witness of the agreement between them, the parties have executed this agreement at Ogden City, Weber County, Utah on or before September 2, 2021.