- Refund Policy: Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use your ticket, you may transfer the ticket to another person. Go to your confirmation email and follow the steps to transfer your ticket to a different name.
- Seating: There are a variety of seating options on the flat lawn of Fort Buenaventura:
If you leave your seats unattended, they are available for others to sit in until you return.
- low-profile chairs and blankets up front
- high profile chairs further back
- Upper Parking Lot: Public parking is available at the south end of "A" Avenue. Paths between the festival and upper lot will be marked and well-lit after dark.
- Lower Parking Lot: Entrance at 2450 A Avenue. Restricted public access (link to campground rules)
- ADA and seniors
- Campground Lot (north): VIP and premium sites – no public parking
- Campground Lot (south): Registered campers only for additional $10 fee – no public parking. Vehicle must stay parked throughout entire festival.
Bottom line: Behave yourself, respect others and have fun!