Camping Information and Rules 2019
Please be considerate! Camping area quiet time is 10pm - 6am. Be respectful of your neighbors and obey the following during quiet time:
- No generators. Generators can be run during the day, but please keep them to a minimum so as not to disturb other campers.
- No amplified sound
- No drum circles
- No excessive noise
- Keep it GREEN! PACK IN, PACK OUT - or place trash in containers/large receptacles provided. Recycling containers are also found around the park, we encourage you to use them for clean #1 and #2 plastics and aluminum cans.
- You are NOT allowed to hold spots for other campers.
- No driving in and out of south campground once festival begins. If you anticipate a need to leave during the weekend, park your car in the upper lot.
- Dogs (well behaved) belonging to registered campers are allowed in the campground and must always be on a leash. Dogs are NOT allowed in the festival venue!
- Do not dump or drain gray or black water in the park. Do not bathe or wash dishes at water hydrants. Continuous water hook-ups are not available.
- Keep it SAFE! Fires are generally allowed in designated fire pits, above ground fire pans, stoves and grills. Fires must always be attended. Depending upon conditions, and on the authority of the Fire Marshall, fires may not be allowed at all. The camp hosts will be able to provide this information.
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited. Do not carve, chop, cut or damage any live tree or plant.
- No firearms, weapons or other projectile items allowed in the parks, including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, paint ball guns, pellet guns, sling shots, archery, pistols and rifles. Speed limit in the park is 10 MPH.