Camping reservations can be made at Weber County Parks & Rec .
- Be Considerate: Above all, please be respectful of your fellow campers. We're all here to have fun. If you're planning on hosting a raucous all-night jam and you're right next to a family that is hoping for peace and quiet, please consider camping in another part of the campground. Quiet time will begin at 10:00P.M. Drum circles and amplified music are NOT allowed in the campground
- Campfires: Campfires are okay, barring any restrictions. You will be notified of changes upon check-in. Campfire rings are available; you may bring your own above-ground fireplace. Campfires must NOT be left unattended. Make sure yours is out before leaving the campground or retiring for the evening. Remember: You are responsible for all damage, emergency crew costs, and restitution caused by your negligence.
- Rude Behavior:
- Disorderly conduct and underage drinking will NOT be tolerated. Anyone appearing intoxicated or displaying disruptive behavior will be asked to leave.
- Minimal noise; no loud stereos; ATVs and motorcycles are not allowed. Please be considerate of those around you when using your generator.
- Fireworks are not permitted on the festival grounds. If you are caught setting off fireworks, you will be evicted from the site and criminal charges may result.
- No littering! We want to keep our festival locations beautiful and natural.