Members Grid Canvas List
Members Grid List
Members Table List
- Refund Policy: Requests for refunds received on or before May 2 will be honored at 100%, Requests for refunds received on or before May 19 will be honored at 50%, There are NO REFUNDS after May 19. No extensions or exceptions.
- Seating: There are a variety of seating options at the Ogden Music Festival. The lush lawns of Fort Buenaventura offer plenty of space to spread a tarp or blanket or to place a low-profile lawn chair (cannot fit a basketball under the seat). Additionally, there will be a limited number of folding chairs for those not bringing their own. Those who choose to bring their own high profile chairs will be directed to an area behind the blankets and low-profile chairs. Shade tarps, umbrellas, or canopies are restricted to the back portion of the venue (on the lawn). Please be considerate by not blocking others' views of the stage. The performers deserve to have a full audience in front of the stage. If you leave your seats unattended, they are available for others to sit in until you return. Dancing is welcome in the designated areas to the left and right of the stage. Please be respectful of others and do not stand or dance in the festival seating areas.
- Recording and Photography: This is a taper-friendly festival; you may bring cameras, small camcorders, and audio recording devices to the Ogden Music Festival. No flash photography is permitted. Do not obstruct the view of those around you. You may not use any type of photograph or recording from Ogden Music Festival for commercial purposes without express written permission.
- Smoking: No smoking or vaping in the audience. Wander over an uninhabited spot to smoke and put your butts in your pocket. Please.
- Alcohol: No glass containers or alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Ogden Music Festival. Individuals 21 years of age and older may purchase alcohol from vendors on site. All coolers, backpacks, and bags are subject to search. You must present an ID at the gate and get a special wristband to purchase alcohol; wristbands are required to be worn at all times while drinking alcohol.
- Food and Beverages: You may bring your own water in factory-sealed containers only and we encourage you to bring empty reuseable water bottles to fill in the venue. If you bring liquids in re-useable containers, you will be asked to empty them before entering the festival grounds. Drinking water is provided at no cost. Vendors will offer a wide range of foods. A variety of beer, soda, and wine will also be for sale.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking at Fort Buenaventura, though it may require walking a fair distance. General parking with be in the upper lot, at the south end of "A" Avenue. The lower lot is reserved for campers and ADA. Paths between the festival and upper lot will be marked and will be lit during dark hours. The Fort closes at 11:00 p.m.; the front gate will close to all inbound traffic but remain open for those wishing to leave the Fort in their vehicles.
- Front Runner: Consider riding the train from Salt Lake or Davis Counties, Friday and Saturday (there is no Sunday train service). A Snowbasin Shuttle will be at the Ogden Depot at conveniently scheduled times to shuttle to and from the festival at no charge. This will be available only at certain times so please review the schedule at the link on our website.
- Weather: Early June can bring thunderstorms and rain; though average temperatures range in the 70s and 80s, temps could dip into the 50s. Be prepared for weather extremes including rain, and dress in layers. Don't forget your hat and sunscreen!
- Animals: Only service animals are allowed at the festival and must be on a leash.
- Please use appropriate waste and recycle receptacles. Due to environmental and ecological considerations, OFOAM and our partners at the Ogden Bicyle Collective are motivated to decrease waste, conserve resources and recycle wherever possible. Please re-use water containers.